Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Working on my Oldest UFO

I have been really busy, but don't have a lot to show for it.  I spent most of last week working on my secret project.  It was very tedious, so I have taken a few days off from that.  

My oldest UFO is a pattern called "Seasons in a row."  It was a guild project more than 10 years ago and I had completed through September.  Today I worked on that project and finished the October and November rows.  I started on the December row of Santas, but then it was time to fix supper.  I want to get the top finished, but don't know when I will have time to quilt it.

Pumpkins for October and Turkeys & Corn for November

I got my Pheasant Hill table runners quilted and posted them on my Etsy site.  

16 1/2" x 38"

7 1/2" x 14"

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. The row quilt looks like lots of fun!
    Your runners turned out great, Ruth! Love the hooked feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your runners will sell fast. Cute UFO. You always make such interesting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you! sometimes it just takes getting those old ones going again.
    Nice runners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Fall themed quilts! Love the row you have finished! Sweet runners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels good to move UFOs along to completion. Those turkeys with their three dimensional tails are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mentioned you have an Etsy site....do you have a link to it from here?
    Getting UFO's done is a great feeling;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the rows of your quilt. I can hardly wait to see the whole top together.
    The runners look great! Bet they are sold all ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your row by row looks so cute. Do you like it?
    Love your table runners!!

    ReplyDelete