Monday, September 26, 2016

3 PURSES FINISHED

 Last week I kept busy making 3 purses.  The first 2 below are with the french fabric that I got at a garage sale.  I used 2 different brown fabrics for the bottom and trim.  I really like how these purses turned out.


Here's the back view with the Eiffel Tower.



This back view is a little different with the map of France and of course the Eiffel Tower again.


I made one Batik purse with a charm pack and some brown Batik yardage.


Other side.

There are pockets all around the inside of the purses.



I think I will keep the green purse and try to sell the other two.   I have enough of the French fabric to make a couple more purses.

Today I decided I needed to work on my Dear Jane quilt some more.  I got these 2 finished and the last one for the top row needs some hand work.  I also picked out some fabric to continue with the triangles.  Hopefully, I will finish DJ some time next year.

Top Border 11 and 12
I have some appliqué and knitting to work on during the debate tonight.  

8 comments:

  1. Great looking bags. I love all of those packets!
    You are making such progress on Dear Jane. I applaud you! My big plans for that quilt never materialized, so I am in awe of those that actually stick with it and finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are really nice, with lots of good pockets! Did you get a lot done during the debate? I got my hanging sleeve finished on my big quilt. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purses are really lovely! Great use of that yard sale fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love your purses big time. Is it a pattern you bought or a tutorial on the net? Would love to make some like that. The Eiffel Tower fabric is so beautiful. Congrats on these wonderful finishes. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags! Pretty yard sale fabrics. By the way the quilt in your header is just beautiful!!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bags! Is this your own pattern or can the pattern be purchased?

    ReplyDelete