Sunday, November 20, 2016

SOME QUILTS QUILTED AND BOUND

Quilters Madder is quilted and bound!  Yea!  I really like it and think I will use it as a table topper.


I stitched straight lines in the middle and small feathers in the border,


I also made 2 of these table toppers.  This is the medium sized one and I also made a small one.  It's a pattern from Atkinson Designs, "Happy Holidays" designed by Terry Atkinson.  I have used this pattern before and made other table toppers for different times of the year.


I quilted leaf shapes in some of the spaces.


Yesterday I quilted 3 table runners and I have and have one more table topper left to quilt.  In the mean time, I have other things in the works.   Now, I have 2 more tops ready to baste and will soon have another one.  Some of these will be for gifts and others to sell at a craft fair in 2 weeks.  

Have a happy Thanksgiving - in case I don't post again before then.

12 comments:

  1. Love your Quilters Madder quilt. I haven't started on mine yet but soon will. Love the border addimore thoughts abouttion and the quilting made on yours. Congrats on all those finishes. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful quilted table toppers. Beautifully quilted. Love the feathers on the borders; and I think the leaf design is just perfect for the Christmas design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!! Congrats on a wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty Madder quilt will be pretty any time of year! I love the way you quilted the holiday quilt; love the fabrics too! I need some of your energy! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your madder is beautiful. Where are you going to display it?

    Have a happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth bonitos trabajos
    tapete patrón de Atkinson diseños
    me encanta
    buena semana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Madder quilt turned out really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finishes Ruth. I'm especially fond of your version of Quilters Madder. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quilters Madder turned out great, Ruth. Seeing the feathers in your border makes me wish I had put a plain border on mine so that I could do the same. : )
    On the table topper I like the way the holly leaf fit into the spaces. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your madder quilt is beautiful, you have some really nice fabrics there! The holly leaves in the Christmas table topper are so cute, really looks good. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely projects Ruth. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Quilters madder! You've been busy with a lot of fun projects.

    ReplyDelete